Family One Line a Day. A Three-Year Memory Journal
This book offers families a journal to fill out together and record their precious memories for three years.
Now families have a way to capture and keep their fondest and funniest memories with this journal, part of the bestselling One Line a Day series (over 2 million copies sold). With enough space for three years' worth of short, daily entries, this book is the perfect way to record the events that happen as your little ones grow up. Fill the journal out as a family and let everyone take their turn writing about how your household spends time together. Once the journal is filled with memories of this wonderful time, you'll have the perfect memento to turn to for rushes of nostalgia for years to come.
This sweet journal features a playful cover, a ribbon marker, and gilded page edges that make it an object of beauty as well as a diary. It's a perfect keepsake gift and a chic coffee table companion for the family room.
- A PERFECT BONDING ACTIVITY: Capture memories and kick start conversations about your day. This journal is a great way to begin the day or reflect before bedtime.
- JUST THE RIGHT GIFT: A great baby shower or new parent gift, holiday present, or an add-on gift to a larger purchase.
- SIMPLE AND QUICK TO USE: Just jot down a short note for each day.
- FOR EVERY FAMILY: A fun way to re-envision the "what did you do today?" question, Family One Line a Day will appeal to those looking to start a journaling habit and seasoned journalers alike.
- MEMORIES THAT LAST A LIFETIME: Journal day by day and create a keepsake diary that will remind you of busy years that go by too soon and be a treasure for years to come.
- EVERYONE CAN DO IT: Wider lines than our traditional five-year One Line a Day journal allow small hands to help with the writing.
- Expectant parents
- New parents